Position: Senior Operations Manager
Location: Portsmouth, NH
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of teams with little or no supervision from Directors, while managing multiple Supervisors and/or Team Leaders.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Analyze process flows and standard operation procedures and to make recommendations for process changes and system enhancements
▪ Lead the team in problem solving issues and take immediate corrective action and work with the practice manager to resolve the issue
▪ Manage multiple supervisors and/or Team Leaders
▪ Develop and coach assigned leaders for independence and future advancement
▪ Resolve all employee issues effectively
▪ Identify and resolve issues with minor additional input
▪ Evaluate workload, needs of clients and evenly disperse workload among team members
▪ Maintain work flow processes to achieve performance targets for all functions
▪ Set positive leadership examples to all staff, while assisting with mentoring and training
▪ Maintain effective follow-up with clients, patients and other teams
▪ Monitor, adjust and approve any TLO exceptions, PTO and time card submissions
▪ Research new and innovative ways to update procedures to enhance streamlining accounts
▪ Experienced with onboarding new client setups and wind downs
▪ Research new system programs and upgrades to impact team in a positive manner
▪ Participate in the hiring and on-boarding of new employees
▪ Address concerns for staff and building issues, when applicable
▪ Create goals and action plans while utilizing feedback from team to meet and exceed monthly team goals
▪ Effectively support leaders with personnel issues
▪ Lead face-to-face client meetings if necessary
▪ Organize and run monthly team meetings
▪ Create individual performance plans with staff members who fail to meet expectations and production requirements
▪ Complete probationary and annual performance appraisals
Knowledge and Skills:
▪ Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
▪ Extensive knowledge of billing policies and regulatory requirements and accounts receivable processes
▪ Excellent customer care ethics
▪ Demonstrated problem solving and process improvement skills
▪ Strong people management skills
▪ Ability to have open communication with senior management
▪ Ability to mentor, train and develop assigned leaders
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and manage crises with calm, even temperament
Education and Work Experience:
▪ High School Diploma or GED required
▪ Proven ability in performing Operations Supervisor duties preferred?
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
▪ Ability to meet HAP’s attendance standards
▪ Ability to sit for long periods of time while focusing on work
▪ Ability to maintain calm demeanor and project a positive attitude
▪ Project and maintain professional demeanor
▪ Ability to handle stress appropriately
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.