Job Title: Reimbursement Supervisor II
Location: Portsmouth, NH
The Reimbursement Supervisor II is responsible for overseeing for overseeing daily processes, training team members and supporting their Operations Manager in achieving all HAP and client goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Investigate trends and make recommendations based on findings
- Utilize knowledge of ICD codes to identify root cause of denials and communicate coding issues independently
- Run and analyze reports regarding department metrics for purposes of monitoring
- Resolve complex inquires that have been escalated and resolve in a timely manner
- Responsible for training and mentoring others in process and procedures
- Maintain target productivity, quality output and all relevant metrics
- Maintain effective follow-up with clients, patients and other teams
- Understand cause and effect of department metrics and make action recommendations
- Actively participate in and facilitate team meetings, brainstorming and problem-solving sessions
- Complete HAP’s compliance program training and achieve target score
- Assist other staff in developing more efficient workflows when needed
- Recommend training guidelines and provide assistance in writing training documents
- Monitor, adjust and approve any exceptions, PTO and timecard submissions
- Complete probationary and annual performance appraisals
- Assist with and organize special projects and other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer care ethics
- Excellent problem solving and process improvement
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to mentor, train and develop lead staff members
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven ability in performing Team Lead duties
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
- Ability to meet HAP’s attendance standards
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while focusing on work
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor a positive attitude
- Project and maintain professional demeanor
- Ability to handle stress appropriately
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.