Position: Recruiter (Part-time)
Location: Portsmouth, NH
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Attract applicants through job postings and advertisement processes.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Prepare offer letters.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related degree, or equivalent education and work experience.
- One to three years human resources experience.
- Experience with recruiting in medical billing and call center field preferred.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com.