Position Title: Medical Billing Representative
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Healthcare Administrative Partners (HAP) is a leading provider of revenue cycle outsourcing solutions for healthcare providers. The company delivers complete billing, coding, and practice management consulting to independent practices, academic practice plans and other healthcare providers. HAP cost-effectively addresses the growing need to manage the complex business issues related to the practice of medicine by delivering solutions that help providers optimize revenue, improve cash flow, control costs and minimize compliance risks. Our employee base consists of dedicated experts working in the areas of healthcare consulting, client service, coding, reimbursement and collections.
- Managing health insurance claims follow-up with insurance companies and patients.
- Managing claims denials and appeals processes.
- Assisting patients with billing inquiries.
- Extensive phone experience working with insurance companies to resolve unpaid claims, and answering patient inquiries.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong data entry skills (speed and accuracy).
- GE Centricity or other medical billing software experience.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of working under time restraints.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize job duties under general supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Positive attitude!
HAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: health, dental, and disability insurance coverage, FSA, and 401k Plan. Please send a cover letter and resume to NHjobs@www.hapusa.com to apply. To be considered for this position, please indicate position title in the subject line and specify your salary requirements.
Healthcare Administrative Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.