Position: Enrollment Manager
Location: Media, PA
The Enrollment Manager is responsible for the overall administration of certification and enrollment programs, as well as oversee process, work and team members during the execution of the certification and enrollment process.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee all aspects of the provider enrollment process
- Monitors provider holds by prioritizing a focus on clients with large dollars impacted and get these resolved.
- Create and maintain all the training documents.
- Manage enrollment team workflow to reach maximum efficiency and productivity levels, as well as provide solutions on areas in need of improvement.
- Review and identify insurance carrier trends related to each team members assigned clients and resolve any related revenue and enrollment issues.
- Report all identified enrollment, carrier and revenue impacted trends and issues to the VP of Operations and help create policies and procedures that will help resolve the issues proactively.
- Work with other departments and divisions to minimize and/or resolve ongoing procedural problems affecting client satisfaction/quality standards.
- Promptly inform the VP of Operations of any matters that may cause a disruption to the clients
- Assist in resolving issues related to provider or NPI numbers.
- Deactivation of provider numbers, effective dates, NPI related denials, NPI website, etc.
- Manage state and client master applications.
- Research new and innovative ways to update procedures, to enhance streamlining accounts
- Onboard new clients
- Research new system programs and upgrades to impact team in a positive manner
- Participate in the hiring and on-boarding of new employees
- Create goals and action plans, while utilizing feedback from team to meet and exceed monthly team goals
- Resolve all employee issues effectively
- Coordinate with supervisor to create individual performance plans with staff members who fail to meet expectations and production requirements, including terminations
- Coordinate with supervisor to complete probationary and timely annual employee performance appraisals
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer care ethics
- Demonstrated problem solving and process improvement skills
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Ability to mentor, train and develop lead staff members
- Strong PC based application knowledge, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and manage crises with calm, even temperament
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1-3 years supervisory experience required
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while focusing on work
- Ability to meet HAP’s attendance standards
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor and project a positive attitude
- Project and maintain professional demeanor
- Ability to handle stress appropriately
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.