Job Title: Data Coordinator
Location: Portsmouth, NH
The Data Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the Codia database edits and uploading files into billing system for the assigned clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Process edits in Codia for assigned clients, keeping unresolved edits under 45 days from date of source file to ensure filing guidelines are met
▪ Upload data into the billing system daily
▪ Run and utilize reports from the billing system and/or vendor application to ensure all files are uploaded, accurate and complete
▪ Identify, research and resolve all missing information required in Codia and billing system by utilizing access to client(s) system
▪ Communicate with on-site client contact to resolve missing information not available in client system while using excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Maintain accurate records of both internal and external information requests, including the date requested, follow-up dates and information requested
▪ Meet target quality and quantity metrics
▪ Research and set-up constants when needed
▪ Develop and implement metric improvement plans when needed
▪ Communicate unresolved issues to leadership
▪ Complete HAP’s annual HIPAA training with a score of 80% or above
▪ Complete all other training courses as assigned by given deadline
▪ Assist other Data Coordinators with monthly deadlines
▪ Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
▪ Excellent data entry skills
▪ Proficient understanding and ability to enter data into medical billing software
▪ Ability to utilize a personal computer, multiple networks and internet navigation
▪ Proficient understanding and ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook and it’s functions
▪ Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
▪ Ability to solve basic mathematical equations
▪ Ability to multitask, accessing multiple data bases and sites at the same time
▪ Ability to work within deadlines and time restraints
▪ Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently, with team or leadership feedback
▪ Ability to work within a team setting and participate in accomplishing department goals
▪ Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
▪ Demonstrated understanding and compliance with HIPAA privacy requirements
Education and Work Experience:
▪ High School Diploma or GED required
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
▪ Ability to meet HAP’s attendance standards
▪ Ability to sit for long periods of time while focusing on work
▪ Ability to maintain calm demeanor and project a positive attitude
▪ Project and maintain professional demeanor
▪ Ability to handle stress appropriately
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.