This is an exceptional opportunity to broaden your career in the healthcare industry within an organization that recognizes and rewards leadership and innovation. The Client Service Manager at Healthcare Administrative Partners manages the business relationship with physician clients and acts as a conduit between the practice and the Company to ensure appropriate services are delivered as contracted. The Client Manager works closely with Company operational counterparts to solve billing problems, implement data interfaces between the practice and the Company, exceed client expectations, and maximize client revenue.
This full time, salaried position reports to the VP, Client Management.
- Meet with client to communicate practice results, discuss practice and industry trends, and share intellectual capital.
- Troubleshoot issues, spot trends and provide education to client practice.
- Compile data, analyze trends, and summarize into executive briefings.
- Identify problems, develop solutions and ensure timely resolution.
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Perform troubleshooting and support to clients.
- Work closely with Practice Administrator and Physicians to understand practice pattern and trends and provide specific requests from client.
- Manage interpersonal relationships and interact with clarity and courtesy with staff and clients
- PC proficiency in a windows environment with a strong working knowledge of Excel required.
- Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and the internet is also required.
- Desire and ability to act as an effective client advocate and trusted advisor
- Maintain high level of professionalism, including professional appearance and demeanor
- A high level of enthusiasm and a personal sense of urgency to address client issues and problems
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across all functional areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Five (5) years healthcare industry revenue cycle management experience, preferably in a client management role.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), medical billing software
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time to client locations and educational conferences, locally and throughout the U.S.
HAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: health, dental, and disability insurance coverage, FSA, and 401k Plan. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply. To be considered for this position, please indicate position title in the subject line and specify your salary requirements.
Healthcare Administrative Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.