This is an exceptional opportunity to broaden your career in the healthcare industry within an organization that recognizes and rewards leadership and innovation. The Client Service Manager at Healthcare Administrative Partners manages the business relationship with physician clients and acts as a conduit between the practice and the Company to ensure appropriate services are delivered as contracted. The Client Service Manager works closely with Company operational counterparts to solve billing problems, implement data interfaces between the practice and the Company, exceed client expectations, and maximize client revenue. The Client Service Manager at University Pediatricians will also be responsible for coordinating physician education and closely monitoring coding and volume trends for each division.
This full time, salaried position reports to the VP, Client Management.
- Meet with client to communicate practice results and discuss trends in volume, coding levels and RVU production.
- Educate physicians on documentation best practices and create guidance documents as needed.
- Provide feedback to divisions and individual physicians on documentation quality.
- Troubleshoot issues, spot trends and provide education to client practice.
- Compile coding and billing data, analyze trends, and summarize into executive briefings.
- Identify workflow challenges, develop solutions and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Operations, Coding and IT.
- Work closely with Practice Administrator and Physicians to understand practice pattern and trends and provide specific requests from client.
- Manage interpersonal relationships and interact with clarity and courtesy with staff and clients.
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment with a strong working knowledge of Excel required.
- Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and the internet is also required.
- Strong knowledge of coding and documentation best practices, with a heavy focus on evaluation and management services.
- Desire and ability to act as an effective client advocate and trusted advisor.
- Maintain high level of professionalism, including professional appearance and demeanor.
- A high level of enthusiasm and a personal sense of urgency to address client issues and problems.
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across all functional areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, planning, workflow analysis and organizational skills.
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment.
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
- Five (5) years healthcare industry revenue cycle management experience, preferably in a client management role.
- Coding certification such as AAPC or AHIMA.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), medical billing software.
- Occasional travel to HAP’s offices in Media, PA or Portsmouth, NH for meetings and training.
Healthcare Administrative Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.