Job Title: Call Center Manager
Location: Portsmouth, NH
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Call Center team. Effective planning and implementation of call center strategies, improving systems and processes and optimizing staff quality and productivity are all critical to satisfy the patient population needs of our customer base.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Optimize call center performance to achieve key quantitative and qualitative objectives.
- Plan, and implement, the overall call center team strategy.
- Collect and analyze call center statistics (e.g., hold time, talk time, operational costs, patient satisfaction, etc.).
- Provide and implement solutions for improvement.
- Set and achieve key performance targets in productivity, backlogs and quality utilizing standard measurements.
- Develop and maintain workflow processes to achieve performance targets for all functions.
- Create and maintain new and innovative systems for taking calls and entering data.
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing, and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, and installing upgrades.
- Maintain effective follow-up with clients, patients, and other departments within the company.
- Build relationships with staff members and clients.
- Create a welcoming and motivating environment for employees.
- Build and/or refine effective policies and procedures for the call center department
- Hire, coach and provide ongoing training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Develop and communicate and work with team and goals and action plans to meet department objectives.
- Provide regular performance feedback to team and complete introductory and annual performance evaluations. Prepare reports for department and senior leadership.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends and best practices in call center operations management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Billing system experience with GE, IDX and Centricity preferred
- Extensive knowledge of billing policies and regulatory requirements and accounts receivable process
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and managing crises with calm, even temperament
- Supervisory experience including, hiring, training, developing and leading staff members
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, investigate and problem-solve issues and take corrective action to resolve the situation
- Proficiency in MS Office, with strong emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proven level of professionalism
- Proven ability to resolve staff issues and complaints
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
- Ability to meet HAP’s attendance standards
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while focusing on work
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor, project a positive attitude
- Project and maintain professional demeanor
- Ability to handle stress appropriately
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.