Position: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI
The Administrative Coordinator will organize, manage, and perform an extensive array of administrative, and client support activities on behalf of the Client Manager, and other senior officers of the company. The Administrative Coordinator will be the primary point of administrative and operational contact for internal and external communications, often on complicated and confidential matters.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as a liaison between company and client
- Collaborate with the company Client Manager in scheduling visits, and meeting with client
- Track physician group meeting schedules and coordinate with Client Manager and Coding Education Team to create agendas
- Manage ongoing workflow improvement projects with support from practice administration and HAP staff
- Facilitate interdepartmental communications and interactions between practice administration, physicians and HAP
- Draft and finalize written correspondence and documentation
- Assist in the direction and fulfillment of client information requests
- Coordinate all communications with client and partners
- Take minutes of meetings and other records; and assist with presentations
- Utilize scheduling and reminders in corresponding with company and client.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience functioning in a health care provider office in an administrative support role required
- Coding experience preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate self, and to work efficiently both in a team setting and as an individual
- Excellent at communicating in a business setting, as well as being detailed oriented.
- Highly efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent, degree preferred.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers,
copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Healthcare Administrative Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com.