Specialized Medical Coding Services
Receiving appropriate payment for medical services rendered is a challenge for today’s healthcare providers. With higher numbers of self-pay patients and the increasing complexities of legislative mandates, your practice is at a greater risk for repeated denials, revenue shortfalls, and compliance issues. Without dedicated specialists to help manage the process and work with physicians to ensure accurate documentation, maintaining and growing a healthy, profitable practice can be a significant challenge. Accurate, thorough medical coding is simply a must-have for modern, successful healthcare practices.
When you outsource your medical coding services to Healthcare Administrative Partners, you will not only optimize your revenue while reducing compliance risks — you will also increase your cash flow by reducing lag days, improving claims submission, and lessening the burden of administrative expenses.
Our comprehensive coding services are available as part of our full medical billing services or as a standalone service for organizations doing their own billing. Our closed-loop process is seamlessly integrated with your billing system to ensure the highest degree of data integrity. We also match coders to your operations on a specialty or sub-specialty level to facilitate seamless integration of our coders with your practice.
If you need long-term professional or facility medical coding services, have temporary backlogs you can’t reduce, or cope with continuous staffing issues, HAP can help support this crucial component of your revenue cycle.
The HAP Advantage
- Expert, certified coders that are specialty-specific and dedicated to your account
- A comprehensive process tailored to each client’s policies and protocols
- Proprietary workflow management system that supports the coding process and tracks every record, code, and status
- A multi-faceted rules engine that supports compliance and accurate code assignment
- Automated charge entry designed to eliminate manual processes and errors
- An integrated communication process to identify documentation issues and proactively avoid them
- An organization that is passionate about customer service and knowledgeable about all aspects of the revenue cycle
Partnering with HAP means you will be working with a medical coding company that empowers your healthcare providers with a rigorously focused approach, customized to your specific medical specialty, and designed to optimize your revenue cycle for maximum practice and patient benefit. Contact us today to discover how we can help.