Medical Billing Services
Navigating payer and regulatory requirements is a daunting task. The infrastructure needed to improve your quality and reduce errors can be costly and can become prohibitive for an individual practice. By outsourcing your medical billing services to Healthcare Administrative Partners, you can:
- Improve collections while accelerating cash flow
- Reduce your administrative costs
- Achieve efficiencies not attainable by billing in-house
- Address compliance confidently
- Minimize medical billing denials
By relying on an expert third party medical billing company like HAP, you enjoy the long-term benefits that come with our revenue cycle specialists consistently providing accurate, efficient billing services for your specialized medical practice.
Operating as a true steward of your financial success, we are committed to tracking all submissions and resolving claim issues as expeditiously as possible. HAP offers a team of revenue cycle specialists, certified specialty-trained coders, and patient care representatives who use advanced workflow technology to successfully navigate complicated regulations surrounding the reimbursement process.
HAPs best practices also ensure that compliance is rigorously integrated into our operations. We supplement these policies and procedures with internal and external audits performed by individuals skilled in identifying inaccuracies that could delay or reduce reimbursement. Additionally, our comprehensive business intelligence platform provides in-depth insight into all aspects of your practice, including provider productivity, so you know exactly how your team is performing against goals.
What HAP Can Do to Improve Your Revenue Cycle
Healthcare Administrative Partners is a leading medical billing services company that offers comprehensive, dynamic revenue cycle management solutions designed to meet the demands of the changing healthcare economy. With HAP supporting your practice, you receive:
- Data scrubbing and payer-specific rules processing and demographic verification
- Specialty-specific medical coding services (diagnosis and procedure)
- Eligibility verification
- Third party billing
- Payment posting and electronic remittance handling
- Accounts receivable management
- Physician credentialing
- Contract variance reporting
- Business intelligence – standard and ad-hoc management reports with drill-down capability
- Web portal for interactive report generation and viewing
- Call center for patient inquiry and follow-up
- Patient portal with convenient payment options
Our medical billing services consistently deliver a better bottom line because we are dedicated to collecting every cent of your well-earned reimbursements. With HAP working as a part of your team, you spend less time worrying about dealing with insurance companies, denied claims due to errors, or collecting payments.
We’ve combined our medical billing and coding expertise with cutting-edge software to offer the most robust and comprehensive revenue cycle management strategies available. Hospital-based physician practices and private practices alike benefit significantly from HAP’s proven expertise as a medical billing services company with over two decades of experience in navigating the constant challenges in healthcare.
The HAP Advantage
Ask our clients, and they will tell you that HAP’s team provides a level of service and expertise that is unrivaled. Acting as a real business partner that is aligned with the financial success of your practice, our staff of revenue cycle specialists is empowered and fully focused on optimizing your revenue and reducing costs. Using our advanced technology that queues work, applies edits to catch errors early in the process, and keeps cycle time to a minimum, HAP’s team oversees a process that has been proven repeatedly to expedite maximized reimbursement.
Our outsourced medical billing and coding services are delivered by skilled revenue cycle management specialists who streamline your business by:
- Reconciling all charges received against your service log to ensure all services rendered have been submitted for payment
- Reviewing and tracking payments received from payers for accuracy and appropriateness
- Identifying opportunities to improve practice efficiency
- Proactively recognizing potential compliance issues to avoid delays or denials
- Increasing business transparency via timely and comprehensive reporting
- Providing a patient-friendly billing and payment process via our call center and online services
When you choose HAP, you’ll partner with a medical billing company focused on your financial interests and collecting the maximum revenue you’ve earned. Contact us today and discover the advantage to outsourcing revenue cycle management tasks to HAP.