Position Title: Revenue Cycle Product Marketing Manager
Main Function: This position will have primary responsibility for product marketing functions in support of HAP’s Revenue Cycle Management service offering across multiple specialty markets including Radiology, Pathology and Emergency Medicine as well as hospital-owned Multi-specialty practices.
This role will create and manage implementation of materials and tactical solutions to support HAP’s product solutions sales through helping to build HAP market awareness, improving competitive positioning, expanding sales pipeline and increasing win rate for solution offerings in target markets. This position will work closely with Product Management to help educate Sales, Practice Management, Health Information Services and other departments as needed on new and enhanced solutions, including providing key positioning statements and benefits.
The individual will be responsible for conducting market analysis including target market profiles, competitive analysis, customer validations/success stories, etc. for HAP revenue cycle products and services. This position will bridge Product Management, Sales and Marketing and work closely with these groups. The Product Marketing Manager will also have a solid understanding of client business needs and the respective short and long term business goals for both HAP and our clients.
- Primary point of contact from Marketing to key departmental areas in the company including Sales, Operations, IT, Product Management, and Client Services
- Development and delivery of sales tools (in conjunction with Product Management)
- Demo support – software updates, talking points, scripts, etc.
- Sales Presentations
- Proposal Database – maintenance of key content
- Sales training
- Definition and delivery of marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, data sheets, etc.)
- Development of product launch strategies
- Support for the sales process
- Product positioning recommendations
- Content development/proposal/RFP support
- Competitive differentiators
- Assess the need for/identification of all marketing communications in conjunction with the Product Manager and execute development
- Market Intelligence
- Competitive Intelligence
- Target markets analysis
- Market planning
- Support development and maintenance of standard service line pricing schedules based on market dynamics and input from internal stakeholders in Sales and Product Management
- Support client-facing activities/presentations
- Assist in development of content plan, research and writing of articles, and development and approval of annual content calendar to support blog posts, white papers, case studies, client success stories and other external communications.
- Spearhead ongoing competitive intelligence research, maintenance, and analysis with input from internal Product Manager, Sales, Operations and other internal stakeholder.
- Assist in development of competitive differentiation / sales strategies based on priorities established by Product Manager for technology and service offering enhancements.
- Help to define and maintain relevance of HAP value proposition and key differentiators. Own key positioning statements and benefits used to educate Sales (Practice management and other departments as needed) on new enhancements, products and services.
- Develop and maintain client reference information for Sales including account descriptions, critical accomplishments and key contact information.
- Help Product Management to identify new healthcare business growth opportunities within or adjacent to current product offerings through a detailed understanding of key market/customer trends and competitor strategies with focus on the assigned customer markets.
- Assist Product Management with solution rollout through the creation of customer memos, including features and benefits.
- Assist Marketing with definition of annual marketing strategies and programs to achieve company sales goals in target segments.
- Contribute to annual marketing plan that addresses market potential by identifying and analyzing business and market needs, key target market segments, business models, trends and objectives. Help shape annual marketing strategies and programs to achieve company sales goals in target segments.
- Support Sales with key efforts including participation at industry events as needed.
- At least 7 years of product marketing experience in the healthcare industry. Revenue Cycle Management experiences a plus. This includes experience with marketing product software applications/services solutions, analysis of associated trends, technology, competition, customer discovery, unique positioning, new product introduction process, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze a wide variety of data such as market trends necessary to support product and marketing recommendations.
- Experience working across multiple departments and levels of an organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing. Strong verbal and written communication skills from a marketing perspective a must.
- Proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to work independently under minimal guidance. Strong focus on self-starting and accountability for results.
- Experience working with product and business management teams in a marketing department.
- Creativity/Innovation – Ability to develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
To be considered for this position, please indicate position title in the subject line and specify your salary requirements. HAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: health, dental, and disability insurance coverage, FSA, and 401k Plan.
Healthcare Administrative Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.